Equine Equip use PayPal as our Payment Gateway and we NEVER see your personal bank card details. Monies do not reach our account until the item has been dispatched.
We use software on the website that collects statistics such as how many people are visiting the site, which pages they are looking at and how long they are spending on the site. This information is anonymous and is used only in order for us to understand visitor needs and improve the site.
When you request a specific service, such as subscription to our newsletter, the information we collect includes your name, address, phone number and email address. Information gathered for this purpose will never be used for any other purpose nor shared with any other companies.
We will always give you the option to unsubscribe from our newsletter facility by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button that appears on each newsletter.
We will never collect sensitive information from you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate, relevant and up to date. You have the right under the Data Protection Act to request a copy of the personal information that Equine Equip holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. Any innacuracies that you notify us of will be corrected promptly.
We will never disclose any information about you to any third party.
Our Website Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small file of text which is transferred automatically to your hard drive through your web browser, as with most websites, when you visit our website and use certain pages or features on the site, especially when placing an order. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. This information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. For more information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
When will Equine Equip contact me?
- For service administration purposes, i.e. we may contact you to process the product you have ordered.
- In order to carry out a service that you have signed up for.
- In relation to any comment or contribution you have made to the Equine Equip website, social media sites or message board.
- Where you have opted to receive newsletters or other correspondence.
- To invite you to complete surveys about our services.
- For marketing purposes where you have expressed an interest in our products or services previously, or have directly signed up to receive marketing communications from Equine Equip.
- To meet orders or requests for products and services, to process payments, and to keep our records up to date.
Equine Equip will keep your personal information on our systems in order to continue carrying out our service to you. If you wish to cancel any marketing communications from Equine Equip you can do so by following the ‘Unsubscribe’ instructions. If you do unsubscribe from this service, your record may stay on our systems so we can ensure that we do not contact you in the future.
What if I am aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent or guardian’s permission before providing us with your personal data.